Racing Exhaust ARROW Urban | Vespa Primavera/Sprint 125-150 (`20-) Euro5
Couldn't load pickup availability
Racing Exhaust ARROW Urban with catalyser
- aluminium silencer
- color silencer: black
- form silencer: oval
- incl. manifold
- with e-pass
A racing exhaust from ARROW, with a sports-orientated look and a bassy sound.
The first road-legal aftermarket sports exhaust with full Euro V approval, produced by ARROW and suitable for the Vespa 125cc Sprint and Primavera models produced from 2020.
- Sporting appearance.
- Bassy sound.
- Includes German MOT approval, no extra entry is required in the scooters documentation.
Diamond-shaped sports exhaust, with a black silencer end-cap, made by ARROW. Their 'Urban' range of road exhausts were designed with the successful 'Race Tech' pipes, also produced by ARROW, as an obvious influence. A perfect combination of an eye-catching design, promising sound and state-of-the-art exhaust technology have resulted in a lightweight construction with an optimal delivery of performance.
The ARROW silencers are factory-fitted with a dB killer, once removed, more power can be released to create a race version of this exhaust. This also provides the pipe with a more aggressive sound. Unfortunately though, the removal of the dB killer makes the exhaust illegal for road use in Germany and many other EU countries. These exhaust systems are optionally available including a road-legal manifold section with a catalyser unit fitted, or as a race version without the catalyser or German MOT approval.
- Material end cap: stainless steel black or carbon
- Material rear silencer: aluminium
- Material manifold: stainless steel DB-killer: yes (removable)
- Catalytic converter: optionally with or without
- Approval / ABE: yes, e-number applied. Registration free in the area of validity of the StVZO with KAT version.
- Scope of delivery: 1 rear silencer, connecting pipe with / without catalytic converter, mounting material
|VESPA Primavera i.e. 3V iGet Euro5
|VESPA Sprint i.e. 3V iGet Euro5